We have put specific measures in place to ensure the safety of our employees and our clients. We will follow The Ministry of Health and the presidential directives and continue to develop standard operating procedures.
Entebbe International Airport re-opened on 1 October 2020. Land borders have also re-opened, but in practice it can be quite challenging to cross them due to different approach of Corona regulations in neighbouring countries
On arrival travelers will need to provide a negative COVID-19 test certificate issued no more than 72 hours before boarding the aircraft.
Departing passengers may be required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate, issued 120 hours before travel. We have noticed that some airlines demand a valid certificate not older than 72 hours
There is a national curfew between 9pm and 6am, though if you have a flight between those hours you are permitted to go to/from the airport.
DARK HILLS UGANDA CORONA PROCEDURES
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience